1. Talk about sex. As time passes in a relationship, it’s easy to get bored and better to express what you really want in bed. Sexologist Dr. Yugendra Chandrakar says it’s time to break silence with some frank talk with each other. Get the communication you used to have.
2. Eat healthy. Good nutrition helps the whole body, including your libido. Eating healthy foods to reduce cholesterol and keep your cardiovascular system in good state. This ensures peak performance.
3. Do your household chores. The best foreplay happens outside the bedroom. By helping with chores and errands, you make them feel valued. This acts like an Aphrodisiac Effect.
4. Exercise. Even as little as 15 minutes of exercise daily will improve libido and makes the physical aspects of sex more enjoyable. Furthermore, making exercise a habit promotes cardiovascular health, which is necessary for normal erectile function.”
5. Abstain from sex a bit. Abstaining sex for a few days, weeks improves sex and makes your next encounter with your lover more exciting.
6. Plan for sex. Construct a plan for having sex especially for busy couples. Don’t let the frequency of sex dwindle due to fatigue or the inability to find the ‘right time.’”
7. Compliment your partner. Want a foolproof way to drive wild and ensure better sex.
8. Focus on relaxation. Men like to get excited for better sex, but women are more likely to get in the mood through relaxation. “Wash her hair in the shower or massage her scalp to relax her.”
9. Foreplay. Foreplay contributes greatly to stronger orgasms and improved sex. Your patience and attentiveness will pay dividends.”
10. Think like a woman. Give attention to some of her most neglected areas, like her neck, her feet, her inner thighs.
11. Let her take the lead. The key to better sex is letting her be in charge. Allow your mate to initiate sexual pleasure on occasions, as well as taking the top position.
12. Use lubricant. Keep Lubricant in the bedside drawer.”
13. Change usual things- Spice up by variations on your usual sexual habits – Lingerie, toys, new positions, and other creative additions can enhance intimacy and orgasm.
14. Change the location. Do it in different places to experience a different energ. Take it outdoors if you are overwhelmed with technology and want to get back your natural rhythm.
15. Use touch even without sex. Even when you’re not having sex, you can still improve your sex life by using touch in an intimate, but not sexual, way. It is important to be intimate with your mate by touching her with love and affection on a daily basis.
16. Practice self-care. Take good care of your penis.